- Are you looking for a place to get to know others—a place of spirituality and nurturing?
- Are you new to Broad View United and want a place to meet and connect with others?
- A place where friendships can grow and deepen?
- A place where you can be known, valued and loved?
It can be difficult to get to know one another in a big community such as Broad View United. Being in a Small Group gives you an opportunity to get to know others in a way that is not possible in a larger gathering. Small Groups consist of 6-12 people (with 1-2 trained facilitators) who meet regularly (usually once a month) either in-person or online.
Small Groups provide a place to develop relationships of caring, support and trust within a spiritual context which is open to questioning, learning together and deepening one’s commitment to living with passion and integrity.
- WATCH for a Fall Promotional Video which will include stories and testimonials from Small Group Members.
- SIGN UP/EXPRESS INTEREST at our Welcome Centre coming soon to the Narthex.
- WANT TO BE IN A GROUP with one or two friends we can arrange that. Perhaps you would like to lead or co-lead a group!
Small Groups are a new ministry at Broad View United, and we’d love to have you join us! Plans are in the works to add several small groups this year including a group for newcomers, as well as a group for 2SLGBTQQIA+. Some groups also have openings for new members.
It’s all about connection, spiritual friendship, learning, support and living our faith!
To speak to someone now about joining a small group, or if you have interest in facilitating a small group, please be in touch with Margaret Harper firstname.lastname@example.org 250-477-2715 or register at broadviewunited.com