Currently BVU has 2 employment opportunities we are hoping to fill for the summer with our Summer Students Program.
Click the tabs below to view the description
Summer Student Jobs
Job title: Retail Sales Associate
Description.: Broad View United is seeking a motivated student or young adults age 16-30 to work in our Thrift Store during the summer.
- Sorting and assembling merchandise with other staff and volunteers
- Providing customer service during store hours
- Re-stocking store as necessary and needed
Skills and requirements:
- Flexible availability for work hours
- Positive and friendly attitude and aptitude to work collegially with others
- Ability to take direction and respond
- Open to learning new skills
Broad View United’s Mission.
We care for the earth by collecting and repurposing the household goods of our community, extending their life and keeping them out of the landfill. We care for people by providing good quality items at affordable prices in a safe, diverse and inclusive environment. The proceeds we generate support the myriad initiatives that Broadview United Church undertakes to support one another.
Compensation information: Retail Sales Associate: 9 weeks @30 hr/wk @ $17.00 per hour
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and contact information. Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.